The personal information we collect
“Personal Information” is information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you. Personal Information does not include information that is publicly available, deidentified, or aggregated.
The categories of Personal Information we collect, include: Identifiers such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, date of birth, bank account and other payment information, driver’s license information and IP address.
How we collect personal information
We collect personal information through various means, including when you directly provide information to us and when we automatically collect information about you through your use of our Services.
Information You Provide to Us
We collect personal information you provide directly to us when you:
- Inquire about our services;
- Register or maintain an account with us;
- Apply for employment with us;
- Pursue a business relationship with ADA Logistics, Corp.;
- Explore possible transactions with ADA Logistics, Crop. including leasing and/or purchasing equipment;
- Book transactions with ADA Logistics, Crop. and/or seek updates;
- Inquire about ADA Logistics Corp’s corporate affairs;
- Subscribe to our mailing list and/or newsletter;
- Communicate with us by mail, email, phone, text, fax, or other means;
- Post comments, photos, stories, or reviews on our website;
- Connect with us on social media.
- Publish or share content regarding ADA Logistics, Crop. on social media (e.g. Instagram®, Facebook®).
How we use your information
ADA Logistics, Corp. uses the Personal Information we collect for the following purposes:
- To process payments;
- To respond to inquiries, requests, and comments from you;
- To operate and improve our website and Services;
- For customer service, security, and to detect, prevent and mitigate fraudulent, harmful or illegal activities.
How we protect your information
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect Personal Information against unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. However, no method of electronic storage or transmitting information over the Internet is completely secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of our systems and databases and we accept no liability for any unintentional disclosure.
Share and Disclosure of Personal Information
ADA Logistics, Corp. does not sell any personal information to third parties. Personal information, such as name, address, driver’s license or other similar identifiers, may be shared with third parties for following reasons:
- As necessary for your employment relationship with us
- To provide you with employee benefits
- To process your employment application
- To provide service
- As part of a contractual relationship with a third party
- To comply with state and federal regulations
- For your safety and the safety of our equipment
ADA Logistics Corp. does not share nor sell any personal information for marketing purposes.
Ownership of Information Submitted Through Our Website
Except as otherwise provided in any Terms and Conditions applicable to the Site, we are the sole owners of any information that you submit through the Site, and any photos, documents, works of authorship, or other items (“Contributed Materials”) that you voluntarily provide to us through the Site. We are not obliged to return any Contributed Materials to any person who may submit or contribute Contributed Materials to us. We reserve the right to delete, modify, or create derivative works based on Contributed Materials prior to using them on the Site or for other purposes except where prohibited by copyright laws. Minors (i.e., legal persons under the age of 18) should not submit any Contributed Materials without the prior consent of their parent or legal guardian.
ADA Logistics, Crop’s website and all content posted by ADA Logistics, Crop. on our website is copyrighted. Copyright © ADA Logistics, Crop. All rights reserved. The ADA Logistics logo, all site content or images may not be used or reproduced by any means without express, written consent.
Links to other websites
ADA Logistics, Crop. is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of any third-party websites that may be linked to or from our website. You are encouraged to review the privacy policies of other websites to understand their privacy practices.
Who may use this website
Nevada privacy notice
If you are a Nevada resident, you have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information. However, because we do not sell personal information as that term is defined under Nevada law, there is no need to opt-out.
Our services are not for children
Our Services are not targeted towards, nor intended to be used by, children under the age of 16. ADA Logistics Corp. does not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from children under the age of 18. If you are the parent of a child under the age of 18 and you believe your child has submitted personal information to us, please contact us so that we can delete the information.
Terms and conditions for receiving SMS (text messages)
ADA Logistics Corp. uses text messages as a way to communicate with truck drivers working for us. Communication with customers is strictly done over email and phone calls. We will use text messages to get updates from our drivers about their location, status of the load being delivered. Drivers may use our text line to request assistance, give us updates on loads, inform us of incurring roadside inspections and/or any other work-related situations.
ADA Logistics, Corp. will request a verbal consent from you for receiving text messages. Consent for receiving text messages will be obtained by one of our employees over a phone call. By giving your consent to receive messages from ADA Logistics, Corp. you acknowledge and understand the following and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
(A) By providing your phone number to ADA Logistics, Corp. you are authorizing ADA Logistics, Corp. (or a third-party agency on behalf of ADA Logistics, Corp.) to send text messages to your mobile number.
(1) Job Application/Onboarding Process Text Messages – By providing your phone number on your job application, you acknowledge, understand and agree to the following:
(i) No Limit. You acknowledge ADA Logistics, Corp. may send you a text message pertaining to your job application or the onboarding process at any time and there is neither a minimum nor a maximum number of text messages you may receive. For these types of text messages, text message frequency may vary by candidate.
(ii) Opt out. You may cancel your consent to this text message service at any time. If you no longer want to receive such text messages, you can respond to any text message you receive from ADA Logistics, Corp. by texting in the word STOP. You may also send us an email or call us.
(iii) Assistance. For assistance, you may text the word HELP to any text message you receive from ADA Logistics, Corp., call us at (817) 458-4188 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
(B) You represent and warrant that you are the lawful owner of the phone or device that will receive the text messages. If your contact information changes, you will immediately notify us of your new contact information.
(C) You understand that text messaging services may not be available at all times and in all areas. ADA Logistics, Corp. is not responsible for text messages that you do not receive for any reason. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
(D) Standard message rates may apply from your mobile service or wireless device carrier for text messages you send or receive. These rates may be charged by your mobile service or wireless device provider, and would be payable by you. Such mobile service or wireless device carrier shall not be liable for any undelivered messages or delays in the receipt of the text messages discussed in these Terms and Conditions.
(E) You knowingly and voluntarily: (a) agree to indemnify, defend, and hold ADA Logistics, Corp. harmless from and against any and all losses, complaints, demands, claims, or causes of action, liabilities, costs, judgments, damages, fines, penalties, wages, compensation, attorney’s fees, and expenses of any kind, including any and all types of injuries and/or damages suffered by you, which arise as a result of (or are related to) the text messaging services, and (b) agree not to sue, or cause any lawsuit, complaint, claim, or charge to be filed on your behalf against ADA Logistics, Corp. with respect to any such damages.
(F) Custom-branded domain URL shorteners are permitted; public URL shorteners, such as bitly and tinyurl, are prohibited.
(D) Domains must be registered email addresses and not publicly available free domains such as gmail.com or outlook.com.
ADA Logistics Corp. will not at any time share or sell your Opt-In data and mobile phone.
Personal Information Disclosure Statement for Job Applicants
The following is a disclosure under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), which becomes effective January 1, 2020. As part of your application for employment at ADA Logistics, Corp. (the “Company”), we may collect the following categories of personal information from you:
- Personal contact details (such as name, title, addresses, telephone numbers, and email addresses);
- Emergency contacts/next of kin information (such as name, relationship, telephone numbers, and email or mailing addresses);
- Age and date of birth;
- Social Security Number;
- Recruitment information (such as skills, education, qualifications, references and other information included in a CV, application form, or cover letter);
- Nationality and immigration information (including information from related documents, such as your passport, driver’s license, and/or other identification);
- Marital status and details of your spouse/partner, any dependents, and any beneficiaries.
- Protected classifications under CA or federal law (such as ethnic origin, sexual orientation, age, health, and religious preferences);
- Criminal records information including results of background checks obtained through government agencies such as the US Federal Bureau of Investigations;
- Employment records (including engagement documents, employment contracts, start date, job positions/titles, department, employee ID, usernames and passwords used to access our systems, work history, working hours/time sheets, training records, and professional memberships);
- Biometric information;
- Geolocation data;
- Details of salary, bonus, benefits, payroll records, bank account details, and tax information;
- Health insurance information;
- Annual leave and other leave records, including details of the types of and reasons for leave being taken and related correspondence;
- Information in your sickness and absence records (including sensitive personal data regarding your physical and/or mental health);
- Performance and appraisal information, including performance improvement plans, targets, and objectives;
- Disciplinary and grievance information;
- Training records;
- Details from references or letters of support;
- Any termination of employment documentation, including resignation letters, dismissal letters, redundancy letters, minutes of meetings, settlement agreements and related correspondence;
- Information about your use of our information and communications systems;
- CCTV footage.
We also collect publicly available information about you that is lawfully made available to the general public from federal, state, or local government records.
We collect the information described above to evaluate you for employment, address grievances, process payroll and provide you with employee benefits if hired, for tax purposes, and to comply with legal or regulatory requirements.
ADA Logistics, Corp.
550 Reserve street, suite 190
Southlake, TX 76092
Office: (817) 458-4188
Text line: (510) 857-5888
Fax: (817) 458-8987